book your 12-person villa and play padel
Due to its central location in the countryside between San Rafael and San Antonio, Villa Riama is an ideal base for exploring the whole island. The beautiful beaches in the west (for example: Cala Conta, Cala Bassa or Cala Gracio) with their beautiful sunsets are only 10 minutes away.
The lovely villages of Santa Gertrudis and Santa Agnes are 10-15 minutes away, great spots to eat tapas in the evening. The main road between San Antonio and Ibiza Town is nearby. Therefore you are within 15 minutes in Ibiza Town and within 20 minutes at the airport.
This villa is designed to blend in with nature. Staying at Villa Maria contributes to the environment, it is the first completely energy-neutral house in Ibiza! With enough solar panels, 85% of the electricity is generated. The other 15% is purchased and compensated. For every guest that stays, trees are planted to compensate for CO2 emissions.
Accommodation (based on 4 nights)
2 hours of padel lessons per day (8 hours total)
4 padel competitions (1.5 hours per day)
November 2023 to March 2024
(exact dates in consultation)
Price based on 12 people.
Excluding flight and transport.
Nederlands team op Ibiza
24/7 bereikbaar tijdens verblijf
SGR-garantie +Lees meer
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced padel player, during your padel holiday in Ibiza our academy offers you educational padel activities. You will get professional padel lessons (2 hours per day) under the guidance of our experienced trainers. You can also participate daily in our Early Birds sessions in the morning at Club de Campo and if you want to participate in a tournament we can even arrange that for you.
But that is not everything! During your ultimate padel holiday you can also enjoy other amazing activities. Explore the beautiful surroundings, chill-out on the nearby beaches or enjoy an extensive meal at the best and tasty restaurants. A padel holiday to Ibiza is the opportunity to combine your passion for the sport with relaxation and adventure.
Would you like more information or make a reservation immediately? Fill in our request form today!